INDIAN PORT RAIL & ROPEWAY CORPORATION LIMITED (IPRCL) a first of its kind Joint Venture Company (JVC) between the Major Ports under the Ministry of Shipping and RVNL with the objective to provide efficient rail evacuation systems to Major Ports and for enhancing their capacity and throughput. The company was registered on 10th July, 2015 as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 2013.
- IPRCL will play a strategic role and position itself to act as mentor & coordinator for major ports railway systems.
- Interface with Government departments/ agencies and autonomous bodies on strategic issues and also work with consultants for removing bottlenecks.
- Act as consultant for bringing in best practices in areas of IT, processes, systems and other areas related to evacuation of Cargo.
- Develop technical and financial competence for undertaking DPR/PMC work.
- IPRCL can leverage the experience, expertise and linkages to various organizations (Ministry of Shipping, Major Ports, RVNL) to ...